Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Well, That Was Quick

I mentioned last week that Chrysler called me and kept me on the phone while they made an appointment to get the Takata air bag replaced on our truck.
Today was the day.  
I was told to be at the dealership at 7 a.m. and that the process would take a couple hours.  When I arrived, I was told that their mechanics didn't start work until eight, and that their computers were down.  That didn't sound promising, but I went in and sat down in their lounge.
I hadn't read more than a dozen pages in the book I brought when the service manager came and told me they were through.  One of their mechanics had come in early, and decided to do the job while they were waiting for their network to come back up.  They asked me to sign a work order so they could bill Chrysler when they had internet access, and I was out the door and on the way home by 7:33.

No comments:

Post a Comment