Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lights Out

I guess I got a little ahead of myself yesterday when I described the mysterious lights on the end of our back yard grille. 
The lights are gone.  I haven't seen them for the past two nights.
The only thing that has changed is that my across the street neighbor has taken down his Christmas lights.  That would seem to mean that they were the source of our little light show, but his lights were multicolored strands along the eaves of his house, and some almost invisible blue lights in the bushes along the front of his place.  You could see his lights from the vicinity of our grille, but they didn't seem bright enough to make the patterns we've been watching - certainly not intense enough to make the brilliant pin points that danced on the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment