Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Going Naked



I have not worn a watch on my wrist since the 15th of December.  If you follow my blog regularly, you know I sent my Citizen watch off for repair - the repair center got it and I authorized the repairs on the 22nd.
The repair center warned me at the time that repair, plus quality control testing, might take as much as four weeks.  What they (and I) failed to take into account was the holidays.  They were off for almost two weeks over Christmas and New Years, and then it took longer than usual to get parts shipped.  
I just got off the phone with the repair center.  They tell me the needed parts have arrived and the repairs are being made, but they still estimate another ten days.
You would think that by now I would be used to not wearing a watch - after all, it's something I often do by choice when on vacation - but I still find myself staring at my naked wrist several times a day, and it's the first thing I do when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment