Friday, October 6, 2017

Satisfaction

Yesterday was a good day, with multiple events that were satisfying on several levels - 
Harris County trucks came by and removed the debris pile from the roadside in front of our house. Our yard  now looks like it did pre-Harvey.
I got our Generac generator repaired.  The tech who came yesterday morning said he could not work on it because it was four inches too close to a window that could be opened.  He said that created unacceptable liability issues for the company, so I did the work myself.  
Three oil changes and two oil filters later, it was good as new - runs like a top.
After a very unsatisfactory experience with taking Honey's laptop to Best Buy, I got an email asking me to take a survey.  I gave them a scathing review, and was amazed when I got a call yesterday from the Geek Squad manager of our local store.
They actually read those things and take them very seriously!  After discussing the situation, he is issuing a credit for the cost of the replacement hard drive.
Yeah, yesterday was a good day - the best in quite a while.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment