Sunday, July 9, 2017

Ka-BANG

Honey and I have always shared household chores.  She worked and I worked; it just seemed fair.
A couple days ago, I had accumulated enough dirty clothes for a load, so I threw them in the washer.  After the washer stopped, I put them in the drier as usual.
That's when things got LOUD.  
Every time the drier compartment would rotate, we'd hear a loud bang.
I opened the door, and pulled everything out of the drier, expecting to find something that was causing the noise.  I knew it was too loud to be loose change, but I knew there had to be something.  I actually checked twice and didn't find a thing.
I went to my bedroom and realized that my pocket knife was not on the dresser.  Aha! I thought, I left it in my jeans.
One more search through the drier, and I found my pocket knife in the right front pocket of a pair of jeans, and in the left front pocket were my car keys!
I knew the key's electronics had to be ruined, but I pushed the panic button and the truck's horn started honking out in the garage.  I'm not sure how, but my keys are definitely cleaner and, apparently, no worse for wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment