Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wet

Back in March, I discovered a wet spot in the carpet in our 5th Wheel, and the trailer spent several weeks in the shop while it got a brand new roof.  The total cost of the repairs was several thousand dollars, most of which was covered by insurance.

Yesterday, after almost two months, we got the very first measurable rainfall since we got the trailer back. 

Once the rain stopped, I opened the trailer to find the same spot – a three-foot square in the left rear corner – soaking wet.  To say I’m disappointed is an understatement, and Honey is furious. 

I don’t know where the leak is – there is a small window directly above the wet carpet, but NO evidence I can see that the water is getting in there.  I do know the trailer is headed back to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment