Monday, January 13, 2014

Horoscope

Leo 

I normally write my blog posts at least a day in advance, but I didn’t have anything ready for this morning.  Nothing in today’s news grabbed my attention, so finally, in desperation, I took a look at my horoscope (Leo) on my MSN homepage. 

Reflections on your recent success and good fortune with regard to career matters [I’ve been retired for five years] are likely to have you feeling strong, optimistic, and enthusiastic for the future. 

Creative projects are going very well [So why couldn’t I write a blog post for this morning?] as are relationships with the opposite sex. [Honey slept in this morning for the first time in years. 7:30 and I still haven’t seen her.] This should be a very gratifying day for you, full of warm and loving contact with those closest to you, and signs of continued progress.

Enjoy your day, [Foggy with a 30% chance of thundershowers] and treat yourself to an evening out.

It sure is nice to start a new week with such an optimistic forecast!

No comments:

Post a Comment