Friday, October 4, 2013

Oh, So THAT’S What It Meant

After yesterdays blog post, an old friend posted this on Facebook:

Bob Couch’s blog today about his very vivid dream last night, reminded me of a subject that I am following closely. Many people thought that December 21,2012 was going to be the end of time just because the Mayan calendar ended. That date marked the beginning of a new age of consciousness as we moved into the age of Aquarius. People are going to experience vivid dreams and visions on an ever increasing rate because of earth’s position relative to the galactic plain. It was all predicted in the Bible about the end times. I acquired a large book back in the 60's from a mysterious old man in exchange for some gas for his car. The title stirred my curiosity, I won’t name that book, because it might stir up some negative thoughts. One section was devoted to interpretation of dreams, of which I have used many times. Dreams are full of symbolisms, of which most of us can’t make heads or tails from, but they do have a true meaning for our lives. As Daniel in the bible, was very accurate in deciphering the meanings contained in dreams, there are people today that can do the same. Bob, you had a very prophetic dream, and the frustrations that you experienced left your energy absolutely drained. I have interpreted your dream, and I feel it is at least 80% accurate. If you want I can Email it to you.

I emailed him and took him up on the offer.  To avoid confusion I should mention here that I gave him a little more detail, including what I saw (people wading across a reflection pool because the decorative bridge had collapsed) when I left the foundry.  Here is his explanation:

Bob, I appreciate your Email response. All I can say is “Good Golly Miss Molly” Your dream hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought I had some doosies. Bob, you are very intuitive as to the future. I have been experiencing these sort dreams for the past three or four years. As I read about your dream, it brought tears to eyes as I realized that you too had bridged the gap of consciousness between the present and the future. As I said, dreams are a conglomeration of symbolisms, and each have their own individual meanings, and yet tie into the whole. Starting out, you and Honey along with your friends travel into Houston to attend an event (you had freedom of movement and the resources to attend) You stopped at a BBQ place to eat. Entering the building, you go through obviously a black barber shop. (I’m still working on that one for the meaning) Entering, you order four sandwiches and received only three.( Food is in short supply, and you can’t get the food you need)( as a citizen, your rights are abused) The US flag and staff breaks and is falling down.( America as we know it will cease to exist.) The Texas medallion with the Opal stone( The strength Texas sets us apart from the rest of the nation which is signified by the Opal stone which is a sign of good favor) The waist high grass that was tough to wade through( life as you know it is going to be a struggle. You will have to make do with what ever resources you have) The horsemen that were willing to come to your aid and the Hooter girls that you helped up the bank of Buffalo Bayou with the wheel chair( Your friends and neighbors will help you as well as you are willing to help others that are weaker or have less resources than you) You are a damn good man Charlie Brown! The foundry was involved in castings for the petrochemical industry ( shortages of petroleum products) The two men fighting with shovels( civil disobedience in the streets) Tractors competing ( the key is the tractor with spiked wheels. The old tractors will have to be put back into service for the lack of new ones that won’t be available.) The 18 wheelers and the motorcycles was confusing to me, but I know that in the event civil disobedience brakes out, what ever if any 18 wheelers will be high-jacked. Walking across a reflection pool because the bridge was destroyed.( What ever you take for granted today, will not necessarily be there for you in the future.) The people that aren’t prepared to cope with these drastic changes in the way of life will suffer big time! Us old timers can shuffle through it. It will be up to us to show strength to younger ones.

He probably wouldn’t mind, but I’m not using my friend’s name here because I didn’t have time to ask his permission.  Since high school, he has always been attracted to things others thought were fake science, or just too weird.  While I do not necessarily agree with all of his opinions, I never scoff – too many of his “far out” theories have proved to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment