Sunday, August 20, 2017

Time Out

Over the past few weeks, those on the fringes of both the left and right have gotten more outrageous in their claims and in the way they try to promote their opinions.  
I have no doubt that there are a few on each side who genuinely believe in their cause, however misguided it may be, but I suspect that a large number of the demonstrators on both sides are simply "acting out" - demonstrating behavior that would have gotten them punished as children - just because they can.
I'd like to tell both sides to shut the Hell up, but nobody would - especially when they are being encouraged by the media and promised their 15 minutes of fame.
They probably won't pay any attention to this either, but I do have some serious advice - 
Please speak softly.  
I can't hear you when you yell!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment