Friday, August 18, 2017

The Great Experiment

Our daughter Cheryl has come up with some pretty amazing presents over the years - often having to do with food, like the time she sent us a free meal at Driftaway Cafe while we were camping in Skidaway Island, Georgia, just in time for Mother's Day. This year for my birthday, she sent me something that should turn out to be wonderful, but has the potential to crash and burn. 
The Boston Burger Company has won Rachel Ray's competition for the best burger, and has been featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.  We won't have to travel to Boston to try them, because they have a subsidiary called BurgaBox.com that ships their signature burgers all over the country.
Sounds fantastic, right?  Who doesn't love a good burger? 
The monkey-wrench is that they ship INGREDIENTS - I have to use those ingredients to make the burgers myself!
I just got an email saying that the delivery is on the FedEx truck for delivery today.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment