Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Truth Comes From All Sides

My personal politics are complicated. 

I am a constitutional conservative who believes in personal responsibility, limited government and that all actions have consequences.  I often find that politicians who espouse these principles, also take positions I can not agree with on human rights issues. 

Every election, this leaves me having to choose between the lesser of two evils - forced to grit my teeth and support some one I don’t like because the alternative is too terrible to contimplate.  This year’s presidential election is shaping up to be the worst one since I cast my ballot for Barry Goldwater in my first opportunity to vote.

One of my friends whose politics are so far left we can not hold a civil conversation posted this cartoon.  It disturbs me to say that I found it too true to be funny:

satan

No comments:

Post a Comment