Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reel-y Disgusting

talon

One of my favorite time wasters is playing on-line slots.  There are a gazillion of them to choose from – probably fifty or more apps, each with a bunch of games, that can be accessed via Facebook alone.

The picture above is from one of those games, and it is one I refuse to play. 

It pays off as well or better than most, but I won’t play it - mostly because of the guy you see here.  That silly-assed helmet is bad enough, but the guy wearing it looks just like a cousin that I absolutely could not stand when we were growing up -  someone who I always considered a total schmuck.

If the game was actually paying off with real money, it couldn’t pay me enough to look at that jerk’s face every time I clicked to spin the reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment