Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nose News

Not much to report today – things have been pretty quiet lately.  The most exciting thing that has happened so far today is that the scab came off of the side of my nose.

I had a scab there on my nose because, a week ago Monday, I paid a woman to cut a chunk out of it.

Actually, Medicare paid her.  She is a dermatologist who was removing a lump that turned out to be a benign fibroid.  A spot that looked to my untrained eye very much like the tumor that Honey had removed a couple months ago.

I first noticed the lump about eight months ago, and it had grown to the point that it looked like I was sporting a pearl stud.  Now, I don’t have much of an opinion one way or the other about piercings – if you like them, that’s fine – but I can definitely say that they are not for me. 

I had no wish to wear a white ball on the side of my nose whether it was home-grown or installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment