Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pool Pump Update

Not much to report from the old Boggy Thicket

I guess the most exciting thing this week is that after a couple of weeks without any responses we’ve finally got some action on our Craigslist ad for the pool pump and filter. 

We haven’t made a sale yet – in fact, I wasted all day Monday waiting for a potential buyer that never showed up.  He was supposed to call for directions about 10 a.m. – I’m not good at waiting, and when I hadn’t heard from him, I finally called him about noon.  He apologized for not calling, said he had run into some problems on the job he was doing, but would definitely be calling me by 2 p.m.  I never heard from him again.

But all is not lost.  Someone else called yesterday and is supposed to be coming out this afternoon.

Meanwhile, I got an email last night from a woman who thinks that she wants them.

I guess I’ll believe it when they are sold, but things are looking like they should be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment