Monday, April 28, 2014

Another Spell Check

Way back in June 2010, I had a blog post titled Spell Check

Twice in the past week, I have received comments on that post.  Both were from somebody trying to sell their spell check program.  I do not allow comments like that to be published on the Boggy Thicket, but, even if I did, I could not recommend this one.

A quick look at their website will show you why. I added the red highlights – Giving the benefit of the doubt, I assume the lack of spaces between words in the title and the name of the product is on purpose…

SpellChecking Modes of KetticSpellChecker in C#.NET

KetticSpellChecker provides two spelling check modes for the developers to define how this control checks the spelling in there Windows applications. This spelling check control is capable of checking spell both word by word and all words at once.

The website goes on to explain that Kettic is capable of checking spelling in multiple languages.  I wonder if one of them is English.

No comments:

Post a Comment