Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bob and Honey – Movie Stars

Our Chiropractor’s office is normally closed on Tuesday mornings, but we got a call from them Monday asking us to come in.

Dr. Rob Rosenbaum is making a new series of instructional videos for his Website and wanted each of us to be in a segment.  Of course, we said yes.

Each of us recorded a video that had to do with something other than the traditional spinal adjustment normally associated with a visit to the chiropractor. 

Honey’s is about treating Temporomandibular Joint  pain.  The TMJ is the joint connecting your jawbone to your skull, and Dr. Rob has new equipment and procedures that gave her immediate relief.

In my case, when I broke my ankle and crushed my talus (heel bone) in an accident 13 years ago, doctors told me I would experience some pain from the area for the rest of my life.  I believed them, and their predictions had proved true until about two months ago.  I was having a particularly bad day and mentioned to Dr. Rosenbaum that it was a shame that my ankle pain was something chiropractic couldn’t fix.

He took the challenge.

After just a few minutes using a combination of new equipment and manual manipulation, he had my foot and ankle pain-free for the first time in 13 years. 

I’m not sure when the videos will be on line, but I’m looking forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment