Friday, April 13, 2018

Recuperation Review

Honey continues to recuperate from her cataract surgery.  Things are OK, but she is a little worried because, after the amazing progress of the first 24 hours, things have slowed down.
All of the drops she has to put in her eye are thick and creamy. They don't burn when we put them in any more, but they do blur her vision, and they seem to stay around forever.
 I haven't mentioned this before, but after they took her back on the morning of the surgery, I was walking out to the truck and tripped and fell in the parking lot.  I bruised and abraded both knees, and jammed my elbows and shoulders - no serious damage, but I have been dealing with some annoying aches and pains.
We are recuperating together, and I'd guess you'd say we are both ready for things to get better sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment