Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Number Two

We are members of AARP - have been for years - primarily for the Medicare Supplement Insurance. 
Some of the political stances the organization has supported are in direct opposition to my personal politics, so I have been tempted to leave the group.  Apparently, I'm not alone and they are aware of this, because when I chose opt out of receiving emails, I got this reply:




We are sorry to see you go!
You have successfully unsubscribed from all AARP emails.
Before you go, we hope you will provide us with some feedback as to why you are leaving. Please check all that apply:

The quality of AARP emails is poor
I don't care for the AARP political point of view
AARP emails are not relevant to me and my life
The person who used to own this email address is now deceased
I receive too many emails in general
I receive too many emails from AARP
Other:
For what it's worth, I checked boxes 2, 3 and 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment