Monday, June 2, 2014

Western Belles

western-belles-logo-300x195

I really enjoy playing on-line slots, and I’ll admit that I have wasted an awful lot of time playing them in the last year or so. 

Lately, I’ve become hooked on a game called Western Belles.  Not because it pays off all that well - it’s actually pretty typical, and like all slot games, if you play long enough you will lose more than you win.  The real appeal of this one is the graphics – the Belles  are some of the sexiest women on the internet.

My first thought when I opened this game was of the pinup girls of World War II. They somehow manage to look both wholesome and alluring, something you seldom see in modern sex symbols. They do show a lot of leg, but there is no nudity.  The closest they come to that is one cutie in a skimpy vest that almost reveals an imaginary nipple. 

These are some healthy women – if they were real, they would easily weigh 20 or 30 lbs more than what is considered ideal today. That is not to say that they are overweight – I think they are nearly perfect examples of the feminine form.

Maybe it’s because they resemble the ideal woman from my formative years, or the soft spot I’ve always had for cowgirls, or maybe I’ve just become a dirty old man, but I think the Western Belles are delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment