Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Another Look At Deja Vu

Yesterday, I was complaining about all the things that keep happening over and over again.

Sometimes that isn’t such a bad thing.  Sometimes, it can be fascinating.

Two years ago, I got an email from a total stranger asking about our 5th wheel trailer.  She explained that they were considering the purchase of one just like it and a Google search of the model number had brought up a post from me on rv.net.  She had decided to contact me directly for my opinion of the trailer’s quality, etc.

I replied giving her my best assessment of the pros and cons, and never heard from her again.

Last night, I got an email that said, in part,

Bob

I had a couple emails with you in 2012 as we were considering purhasing the 2008 Keystone Everst 344J...which we did purchase.

I  find I have another question.  What exact Dodge Ram truck do you use to pull?   Is it deisel  or?

I hope this email finds you well, done much traveling?  Love to hear from you.

I answered her questions, but now I’m wondering even more about her.  Things like:

  • Age(s)?
  • Number of people in her family?
  • Where do they live?
  • Where have they travelled?
  • Why two years between buying the trailer and asking about a tow vehicle?

If this email exchange goes like the last one, I may never know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment