Sunday, June 15, 2014

Grass

I mowed our new grass for the first time yesterday.

It’s looking good, and although it’s only been down for a week and a day, it is already showing signs of taking hold and thriving.  I don’t want to say too much, or say anything too positive, because I don’t want to jinx it. 

I’m afraid that bragging about the sod may give it the kiss of death.

I’m not joking.

I was so impressed with the quality of the grass, and the expertise of the man who delivered it, that I wrote about them here two days in a row.  I even included a plug for the company and a link to their website.

Things went downhill from there.

We made arrangements to have one more pallet of grass delivered this past Wednesday but they never showed up.  Their website is still up, but I have been unable to reach them by phone or email.  One of their phone numbers is out of service, the other is never answered and its voice-mail box is full.

It probably has nothing to so with my blog – it’s probably pure coincidence – but you can see why I am nervous about saying too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment