Monday, April 22, 2013

Hot Seat

My daughter Cheryl and son-in-law Gene attended the motorcycle races in Austin this past weekend.  Both are Harley owners/riders, but Cheryl says these MotoGP racers are nuts!

motogp

Cheryl also sent me a video via her cell phone, and I’ll have to agree they are insane.  I would add the video here, but apparently I’m missing a piece of software that would let me do that.

Since I can’t share Cheryl’s movie, I decided to post this one instead:

Knights called it riding pillion, and outlaw bikers call it riding bitch.  In either case, if you’re going to ride behind the driver, you’d better have a seat with a back rest.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely NUTS!!! The video shot on my phone does not do it justice! It seems to take much longer than it did in person :/

    The guys that do it for a living are certifiable, BUT it was SUPER COOL to watch live!!!

    ReplyDelete