Thursday, April 25, 2013

Eye of the Beholder

Gwyneth-Paltrow

The current issue of People Magazine names Gwyneth Paltrow the world’s most beautiful woman. 

I doubt it.  Pleasant enough to look at, and probably fun to know, but most beautiful?

Maxim, the men’s magazine, has their own idea.  Their pick for most beautiful was Israeli model/actress Bar Refaeli. 

114190692BD095_64th_Annual_ 

Again, undeniably attractive, but most beautiful?  I would bet that everyone who reads this can think of at least one person they consider more beautiful than either of these two ladies.

 Essence.com has an article about the People selection that asks readers to choose the most beautiful Black entertainer. 

Meanwhile, Essence named the guy they consider to be the sexiest man alive:

shemar-moore

1 comment:

  1. My two cents: Gwenyth is pretty & so is Refaeli, but my vote (& I am female) for most beautiful (& I've felt this way for years - she never ages) is Brooke Burke!

    BTW, I "absotively" agree that Shamar Moore is deliciously sexy (whether black, white, red or yellow) . . . just sayin'!!!

    ReplyDelete