Friday, March 25, 2011

Belated Anniversary

I almost missed it. 

Well, to be honest, I did miss it by a couple weeks.  I have been doing this blog for over a year now; my first post was March 11, 2010.

I’ve had a lot of fun with it.  I’ve learned, and shared, a lot of stuff; and have been able to climb up on my virtual soap box and vent on quite a few subjects.  I truly think it has been good for me – especially for my brain.

With a few exceptions, I have been able to keep to my commitment to post something daily. [I almost had one of those exceptions right now – my wireless keyboard went dead between the n and the t in commitment.  A couple new triple A batteries and I was back in business.]

My most read post of the first year, Can't Fix Stupid, actually explained one of those exceptions.

The blogger website keeps lots of statistics, and I have been pleasantly surprised to learn where my readers come from:

United States - 4,916

Canada - 122

Russia - 83

United Kingdom - 78

Germany - 63

France - 53

South Korea - 41

Brazil - 38

China - 37

Spain - 32

No comments:

Post a Comment