Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mr. Air

blowing duck

The letters on his shirt could be his name or they could describe his function.  Either way, a guy who could blow up that many rubber ducks deserves to be known as

MISTER AIR.

In fact, the photo was from a Blog written in Czech or Romanian or some such, so the letters across his back may not represent an English word at all.

The blog’s author is the principal of an elementary school in Eastern Europe. I would mention her name, but I can’t remember the name of her site, and can’t find her URL in my internet browsing history.  Still, I thought the picture was worth sharing.

I’m also amazed that anyone (even in a former Eastern Bloc country with a history of totalitarian rule) could keep that many little kids standing quietly in a straight line.  You try it sometime – keeping a bunch of six-year-olds even figuratively in line is just one step above herding cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment