Saturday, June 9, 2018

It's In The Mail

I told you back in November when Honey and I got ourselves new Glocks.  I thought I had mentioned then, but can't find it if I did, that Honey got her Texas Concealed Carry License in early December.
We both went through the same course and applied the same day.  She had her license within a week.  
I had an issue with mine.  They asked for more information so I sent it. 
According to their website, that gave them another 120 days to process my application.  They took every day of it, although I expect they just stuck the application in a come-out file and pulled it out when time was running short.
This past week the place you go to check progress on line finally read Approved, and today it says the license has been mailed.
This doesn't necessarily mean that either one of us is packing heat, but it does mean that you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment