Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Give Me A Brake!

What I am NOT doing today is a brake job on our 5th Wheel Trailer.  
I am going to replace the brakes before our next trip, but not today.  I have ordered new brakes, and they have arrived, but we are in the middle of a thunderstorm at the moment.
There is another line of storms predicted for Sunday, and I don't know if things will dry out enough to get anything done before then or not.
If you ever did a brake job on a car with drum brakes, you know that it can be a pain, and requires some special tools to do it right.  I still own the brake tools, but probably won't need them.  Entire assemblies, with the brake shoes already installed, only cost about $5.00 per wheel more than just the shoes, so guess which one I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment