Saturday, August 15, 2015

Slosh - Crunch

My allergies have been acting up for the past several days.  According to the weather guy on TV, grass and mold have only been in the medium range, but something has really got my allergies in overdrive.

The most annoying thing is that they are causing my ears to stop up.  It doesn’t make my hearing loss that much worse – I have hearing aids that I don’t wear, a source of contention that deserves its own postbut is causing its own set of noises.  Every time I yawn, or swallow, or turn my head, I hear crunching, grinding, swishing, or some combination of them all.  It doesn’t hurt.  There is only some mild pressure that is much like the feeling I get that keeps me from wearing those darned hearing aids.

I’m sure that it will go away eventually.  I just hope I can hold out that long, because right now it’s driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment