Saturday, August 8, 2015

Last of 72

I posted Last Year that 72 ought to be a special year. 

Well, 72 has been OK, I have nothing to complain about, but that’s about it.

Although I did enjoy good health all year, I do find myself slowing down.  It seems to take more effort to do just about anything I attempt. Little jobs I used to just do without thinking about them at all now require planning.

Maybe I feel that way right now because of that self-fulfilling prophecy about pressure washing the house.  What used to take a day and a half has taken me a full week, and that’s only if I manage to get that last section done today.  Granted, I started this project on what has been the hottest week of the summer – temps in the 80s in the early morning and near the century mark every afternoon – but I end each session tired and start each morning stiff and sore.

When I plugged in my cell phone this morning, I found myself wishing I had such a convenient way to re-charge.

Tomorrow, I will back into prime numbers – 73 – maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment