Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ten Day

w10Today is the first day that you can download and install the new Windows 10 operating system on your computer.  It is a free upgrade for all computers running Windows 7 or anything that came later.

I’m not sure if (or when) I’m going to do that.  In spite of glowing reviews on the PC websites, caution would advise to wait a little while and see what bugs show up in the first few weeks.

Honey’s computer came with Windows 7, and she had a little icon show up that allowed her to get in line to receive Windows 10.  My computer had Windows 7 installed after it crashed a while back, and although I do get Windows updates, I never got the little icon.

If you are like me, you can still get the free upgrade.  You can find details and instructions HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment