Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Subject To Change

If and when we go to the Chiropractor, we almost always go on Wednesdays, and today was going to be one of those days. 

Now it looks like we are going to change our plans.

There are several reasons:

  • Most of the yard is finally dry enough to mow, weeds are knee high and there’s more rain in the forecast.
  • I need to do some stuff in the 5th wheel so I can close it up before the rains start again.
  • I bought a new gas grill yesterday, and need to finish getting it assembled.

grillThe grill offers the best of both worlds – charcoal on the left and a propane grill and side burner on the right.  I can do the grill whether it’s raining or not, but I’ve already got about five hours invested in putting it together and I’d like to get it finished.

While I was writing this it started sprinkling, so plans may change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment