Thursday, March 12, 2015

Have A Seat

recliner2

In my post last Friday I showed this picture of the chairs we ordered to replace the ones in our 5th wheel.  Later,  I went out to the garage and there to my surprise. I found two large boxes.  The chairs had already been delivered. 

Ladies always accuse men of not reading the instructions - In this case, I didn’t think there were any. I had the first chair almost completely assembled before I found instructions taped to the bottom of the ottoman.  Even without instructions, they went together easily and we’re very happy with the result.

Here’s what they’re replacing:

chair2I listed the old chair(s) on Craigslist, and almost immediately got a serious response.  I’ve had very good luck  selling on Craigslist in the past, and I’ve also had such a frustrating experience that I swore I would never try it again. Hopefully, this time is more like the former than the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment