Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Almost Normal

cautionMy laptop is almost back to normal, or as normal as any computer can ever be.  It is still downloading a bunch of Windows updates every time I shut it down, which means that I have to run a clean-up program the next time I log on ( I use and like the free version of Glary Utilities) to get rid of all the unwanted extraneous crap.

I’m starting to get used to navigating Windows 7 and I’m beginning to like it.  The learning curve wasn’t all that steep – it is Windows, after all, something I have been using for 30 years since Windows 3.1.

I have decided that dealing with a computer is like living with someone who is stone nuts.  It’s hard to say which is the bigger pain in the neck – dealing with them when they are around, or missing them when they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment