Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Where’s That Second Monday?

There is a sort of tradition here at Boggy Thicket, a thing called Second Monday, that goes all the way back to my blog’s infancy in 2010

On a Tuesday when I don’t have much to say, I’ve posted various pictures, etc. instead of writing something.

Today would be one of those days, except I don’t have a clever pic to post, and I’m too tired to go surfing the net in search for one.

Stayed up until after one a.m. watching the Texans playing San Diego out on the west coast.  It was worth it – even having to listen to Chris Berman, who gets a reported $3 million a year to be that obnoxious – when a last second field goal gave the home town heroes the win 31 to 28.

That’s fine – I’m retired – I can sleep until noon, right?

Well…. I could have, but I woke up at six and couldn’t go back to sleep.

It’s gonna be a LOOOONG day.

No comments:

Post a Comment