Monday, August 26, 2013

Bad Sunday

Well, yesterday really sucked. 

  • The Astros lost, the Texans lost, and the Cowboys won their pre-season game. 
  • The much needed and much ballyhooed 60% chance of torrential rain never materialized   - it never even got cloudy. 
  • Our favorite dancer, Derek Hough, hosted a new show called Family Dance Off where he proved that as an MC, he is mediocre at best – and the competing families were awful.  Without really trying, I could round up a dozen families within ten miles of here who could out dance those contestants.

None of that would really matter if I hadn’t been in pain all day. 

I was getting up from the breakfast table, and about halfway between sitting and standing my lower back went out.  I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had anything hurt so bad.

Spent the rest of the day with ice on my back and popping Advil.  Headed to the Chiropractor this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment