Saturday, February 9, 2013

Missy Gets Reviewed

Missy Porter Cover1

I was notified this morning by Smashwords that my novel has been reviewed, and they have added the review to the on-line description. 

Here is what they posted:

Review by: Cheryl Ischy on Feb. 07, 2013 : star star star star
This book was very good. It was easy to read and kept your interest throughout.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)

Hopefully, this favorable review will sell a few more more copies.  I never planned to get rich on the book, and just having it there lets me claim to be a published author.  Still, anyone wants their babies to achieve success.

Should I feel guilty that the reviewer is my daughter? 

I wondered about that and decided it’s certainly no worse than the paperback publisher who prints a list of glowing one-phrase quotes from their entire stable of authors extolling a book they may or may not have read.  At least I know she read the book.

I may as well close this with a sales pitch.  If you haven’t read it yet, you can find my book  HERE.

1 comment:

  1. NO you shouldn't feel guilty! If I hadn't enjoyed the book I would NOT have written a review at all . . . just sayin' I really do hope others take the time to purchase and read it as I did. It was definitely worth reading. Good Luck! Love you.

    ReplyDelete