Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Published Author




 It gives me great pleasure to announce that I can now add Published Author to my curriculum vitae.
My first published work was a letter to the editor of the now defunct Houston Post when I was eleven years old, and in the 1960’s I had numerous articles published in various newspapers, but this is my first novel to appear in (electronic) print.
It is available in multiple formats – you can read it on your Kindle, PC or I-Pad – from Smashwords.com for the ridiculously low price of $3.99.
I hope you will try it.  Let me know if you like it, and if you do, tell your friends.
In closing, I should mention that I owe thanks to Celia Yeary, a romance novelist from San Marcos who follows my blog.  It was Celia who suggested this approach to publication.  You can see her blog, and links to some of her novels at http://celiayeary.blogspot.com/ 

3 comments:

  1. well, i've tried to locate it on smashwords.com but when i search your name or the title i get zero hits. can you post a link to download? or, tell me what to search to find it? proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. let us know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - It isn't easy, but I found it. Did a search for my name and got https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=Robert+Couch.
    I may have been premature in posting this. According to Smashwords, the book will be available sometime in the next few days on the websites of several retailers.

    ReplyDelete