Sunday, June 30, 2019

Counting Posts

Since I started this blog in 2010, I've tried to post something every day.  It hasn't worked - it ain't easy to find something profound, clever, or even slightly interesting to write about every day.
For some reason, June seems to be the hardest month to find my voice.  This is only the ninth post this month, and I haven't posted every day in June since 2015. 
At least this year is better than 2017, a month in which I only managed five posts for the entire month!
The ones I did post were pretty good, and one of them has one of my all-time favorite quotes -  I was talking on an RV website about an odor Honey was complaining about - something I couldn't smell at all.  
I got several replies, but The best of them was not necessarily helpful - a guy from Pennsylvania said, "Good luck with that.  My wife can smell things over the phone that I can't smell right under my nose."

No comments:

Post a Comment