Tuesday, April 9, 2019

We'll See

I am not so much of a Troglodyte that I don't shop on line at Amazon, and, generally, the results have been great.
Right now, not so much.
We had an order that should have arrived last Saturday, and on-line tracking says that it did:





Shipped with USPS

Tracking ID: 9300120111403484214817

Saturday, April 6

12:50 PM

Delivered

Huffman, TX US

8:08 AM

Out for delivery

Huffman, TX US

7:46 AM

Package arrived at a carrier facility

Huffman, TX US

Unfortunately, WE didn't get it, and a check of those neighbors who were home didn't turn it up.  I called the post office twice yesterday, and waved down our mail carrier - all with no results.
I called again this morning, and this time they called me back.  The lady said that yes, it was misdelivered, and that a mail carrier will be retrieving it today and delivering to us.
I hope that happens, but my trust is nearing the breaking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment