Sunday, April 28, 2019

Washing Dishes

Related image

Our dishwasher died last week.
All of the lights come on, and it will cycle through them in test mode. The dishwasher does everything it's supposed to except come on and run.
It has always been a matter of pride with me that I can fix any appliance that needs repair, so I considered the possibilities and ordered a new control board.  I had just ordered the part on line when Honey said "You do know we have an extended warranty on the dishwasher, right?"
Well, I never buy extended warranties, but, as usual, this time she was right. 
It took some searching, but she found the paper work that showed we were 34 months into a three year warranty.
I contacted Lowes, and they are sending a technician.  When the part I ordered arrived, I returned it for credit.  Now all we have to do is wait - the earliest a tech can come is next Thursday.
We always wash dishes before we put them in the dishwasher - it's a standing joke in our house - but we don't have to dry them.  Thursday can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment