Monday, March 4, 2019

Nasty

What's the worst tasting thing you ever put in your mouth - something that ought to have been good, but wasn't?
My list includes -
  • Milk from cows that had been eating bitterweed.
  • Sour milk.
  • Sour Chocolate milk - even worse!
But my all-time champ may surprise you - its orange juice!
I had stopped at an Exxon station to fill up on the way to work, and picked up a small bottle of orange juice. 
I left the station and pulled into the rush-hour traffic on loop 610. I opened the bottle and took a big slug - the O J had spoiled !  I somehow got off the freeway without causing an accident, but you can only spit so many times, and I didn't have anything to wash the taste away.
I survived the experience, but from then on, if I bought anything to drink on the road, it was bottled water.

No comments:

Post a Comment