Sunday, October 7, 2018

Can't Get There From Here

When our next-door neighbors moved to Ohio, Ernest Graff gave me his lawn mower!  
It's a Lexmark Lazer-Z zero turn mower that makes the work of mowing the two acres we call yard a breeze.  It cuts the whole thing in less than half the time of my old riding mower, and the ride is so much smoother that I don't feel beat up when I'm done.
That is, when I can get the darn thing started.  
There is a problem with the starter, or the starter solenoid or associated wiring that has gotten progressively worse, and I can't seem to do anything about it. Believe me, I've tried, but the components I need to check and/or replace are so buried within the innards of the beast that I can't get a wrench on them.  
I've always prided myself on being able to do my own maintenance on cars, lawn mowers, etc. but this time I may have to admit defeat and take it in for service

No comments:

Post a Comment