Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jeopardy

163925-Double_Jeopardy!_Game_Board_original

As someone whose brain is clogged with all sorts of useless information, I am a big fan of Jeopardy.  Honey, not so much, but we’ve been watching most afternoons since we retired.

I often come up with answers that cause her to ask “How did you know that?” and almost as often, I can’t explain.

Yesterday, the Final Jeopardy clue was something like “This 1962 Broadway Show begins at two a.m. in the living room of….”  I was still reading the clue when Honey shouted “Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf?”

None of the contestants answered correctly, and when Alex Trebek gave the answer, my normally demure bride jumped up and danced around the house, waving her arms and singing “I got it right! I got it right! I got it right!”

No comments:

Post a Comment