Saturday, December 29, 2012

In Between Thoughts

Today is sort of an in-between day. 

Nothing really happening worth posting, and I’m really not ready to think about New Years yet – especially with all the doom and gloom predictions about the Fiscal Cliff.

So I thought I would mention that I was very pleased with the Christmas gifts I got this year. 

I was particularly pleased (and surprised) to get a Pendleton shirt.  When I’ve been asked for the last several years, I’ve always said I wanted one, but after several years, I finally decided it was never going to happen.  This year, I didn’t ask for one, and Honey got me one.

beach boys plaid

Pendleton calls it a “Board Shirt” and this particular plaid is a recent re-release of the one the Beach Boys wore on their Surfer Girl album cover.

surfer girl

Apparently, not everyone was as pleased with their presents as I was.  I came across a collection of Tweeter posts called  Worst Xmas Ever!  I’ll warn you that these kids use language that I won’t use on my blog, but I guess it’s the way kids talk – and tweet - these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment