Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Repair Update

Yesterday did not go exactly as planned. 

Dropping the 5th wheel off at the shop, which should have been easy, got to be a major production and the pool pump repair I expected to take several days is done.

When I was getting the trailer ready to tow, the battery was too low to bring in the slides.  I had to disconnect the battery and put it on the charger for half an hour before I could close the camper up.  I knew the converter wasn’t working properly – it was one of the things we’re having fixed/ replaced -  but it is the first time we’ve seen the battery get that low.

Once the trailer was delivered, I dropped the pump off at the pool store.  Before I could get home they called saying it was ready to pick up.  It cost more than I expected (Doesn’t it always?) but they had to replace three parts instead of just the one I was planning to swap. 

Got the pump reassembled and reinstalled yesterday afternoon, and it is back to normal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment