Friday, June 3, 2011

Who is Bryce Robinson?

Know how TV dramas often display the names of stars, guest stars, directors and producers  over the action at the start of the show?  Well, I was minding my own business last night, only half watching the beginning of a re-run of CSI from last year when there on the screen it said Bryce Robinson

What?????

Wait a minute.

Rewind the DVR and play that again.

Sure enough, that’s what it said, Bryce Robinson, bigger than Dallas.

For those who don’t know, Bryce Walker Robinson is the name of my first grandson.

bryce at museum

The kid on CSI is a couple years younger, almost as handsome and wears more makeup.

bryce_robinson_2735841

I had to Google the name to find out which character he played – it was the kid in the wheel chair – but, once I did, I’m surprised I’d never heard of him before.  He has been in several movies, including Marley and Me and Valentines Day, and several of our favorite TV shows – Dexter , the Unit, and Criminal Minds.

I doubt if his middle name is Walker, but I can’t be sure.  If he has a middle name at all it isn’t listed in his on-line biography.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment