Thursday, August 1, 2019

Catch 22

Image result for suddenlink logo

During a thunderstorm the other night, a tree at the south end of our property fell and knocked down the Suddenlink cable.  It isn't causing us any problem, but the cable is now hanging a couple feet off the ground and blocking the driveways at our next door neighbor's place.
I tried calling the cable company, and the Suddenlink representative told me that, since I was not a customer, she could not take a repair request and that my only option was to call their local store in Kingwood.  
I said "OK, give me that number." to which she replied,
"The only number I have for the Kingwood store would route you right back to me.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment