Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Too Good to BeTrue

My old house shoes had seen better days.  Actually, they have been worn out for months, but I'd been nursing them along until the soles split and fell apart.
Yesterday, at Walmart, I found a perfect replacement.
Fake leather, lined with faux fur, but with a nice rubber sole - just what I was looking for.
I hadn't worn them yet, but looking down at them on the floor last night, I noticed that the right one looked a bit longer than the left.  I picked them up and turned them over, and, sure enough, they were different sizes. The left one is a 7-8, the size I wear, and the right one, a 9-10, is too big.
I'm dreading taking them back.  Walmart has a good return policy, but it's still a pain.  On top of that, I only remember seeing one pair in my size, and we already know how that came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment