Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Sure Fire, Guaranteed Weight Loss

 

I lost almost ten pounds over the weekend.  

Actually, between noon  Sunday and three a.m. Monday, I dropped nine lbs. and a couple ounces.  It was all the result of the prep for a colonoscopy I had yesterday.

The colonoscopy went well, and I was told that my innards are in fine shape - could win prizes - and they presented me with proof - a souvenir brochure or portfolio with a couple dozen close-up full-color photos of portions of my anatomy that I had never had any interest in actually seeing.

The doctor also cheerfully informed me that I could check colonoscopies off my bucket list.  After my age they are no longer a recommended routine diagnostic procedure - or maybe I'm just old enough that if anything's wrong down there nobody cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment