Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Trailer

I have a very old little utility trailer that I inherited from my father-in-law.  It has literally been on its last legs for the last few years - the front third of the floor is rotted away, the tires go flat in a week or less - well, you get the picture.  The last thing to fail would require welding, and I no longer have a welder, so I have been looking for a replacement.
I found this trailer at Northern Tool for $198, and was seriously considering buying it.
Then they put it on sale for $169.  
It comes as a kit.  
The whole thing comes in a box that is one foot by a foot and a half by five feet, and the assembly instructions are some of the worst I've ever read.  I started on it yesterday, spent over an hour  this morning undoing stuff I thought it said to do, and now have it looking more-or-less like a trailer.  I should have it completed in another hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment